Thursday, February 15, 2007

Hey everyone,
This week has went by really fast. I had a basketball game against Lincoln that we won pretty easily and I have one tonight against Tomah at home. Tomah beat us last time, but we weren't playing very well and a lot has happened since that loss. We have lost some players and had some get hurt. McKenzie Isensee is no longer on our team and we are definitely playing a lot better since last time we played them. Since then a lot of our players have stepped up to the plate and we have started playing like a team with some passion like our coach wanted. One of our disadvantages tonight will be that we only have one point guard because Tesha is not here. So this also means that I will probably end up playing point again. He put me at point before and it really surprised me. In addition to that I will probably end up guarding their biggest girl and believe me she is huge. She is probably about 5'11 and is really built. Last time we played them she got really frustrated though and got a technical. I also will jump and anyone who has seen me play before knows that that is not really my biggest asset. So wish my team luck everyone.

This Friday I have to babysit and I am not real excited about it, but hopefully I can have either Chloe, Tesha, or Ali (or all) come over for the day and then go to someones house afterwards. Then this weekend I have a volleyball tournament in Wisconsin Dells and I am really excited. My tournaments are always fun and my team is actually pretty good when we play well. So once again everyone wish my other team luck.

1 comment:

Ali(solation) said...

Good luck. For friday I am going to Fort McCoy with Walker at 4 then everyone is invited over to have some chocolate fondue at my place. But I really hope you can win. And have fun playing point guard.