Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Hi!

Hey everyone,
On my weekend I went to Alison's on Sunday night and we had a blast. We swam in her pool, jumped on her trampoline, and had a bonfire. Everyone there were in really good moods. I laughed REALLY hard. Then the next morning we went to the parade. Ali had to go early for band and after she left Tesha, Jessica, and I all went and we cheered really loud for her when the band went by. Then after the parade I went home and worked for awhile. Then my parents went to the miller/logger game. Then my sister came home and we went and worked out. Let me tell you she does hard workouts. She made me do them all. I'm a little sore today, but hopefully I'll be ahead next year for sports conditioning. And hopefully it will have other benefits to. So anyway I have to go. Bye

4 comments:

Ali(solation) said...

Yeah. It was just a little bit emabarresing having 3 losers cheering for me. Especially since no one was playing and Everyone was look at me and you guys, Just kidding your not losers. Well maybe.

Tesha D. said...

You looked so cute Ali (just kidding). It was pretty fun over at her house. We should do that again sometime!

Unknown said...

Isn't hanging out with friends and laughing and talking and just being silly the best time EVER? I love those times.

I can still remember back in high school when a bunch of my friends would show up at my house for no particular reason and we'd just hang out and do nothing in particular but enjoy the company of one another. Of course we would eat. We'd eat a lot. I think that irritated my Mom sometimes but she never said much. Looking back, I can't believe how much food teenagers - includig me - can stuff in their mouths.

When I look back on those times I can't help but smile.

HJK said...

Ya I love hanging with friends laughing so hard I think im gonna puke and eating so much it amplifies the feeling:) good times