Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My long Weekend!!!


Over my weekend I went to 2 different thanksgivings and ate A LOT of food. Two of my sisters came home. I love having them home and they’re a lot of fun. But after 2-3 days of them they get pretty irritating. We had a lot of arguments, but we never stayed mad very long. Friday we went out to eat and then we rented a movie called Everything is Illuminated. It was really good and I would recommend it. Saturday we went shopping in La Crosse and I got a pair of jeans and a sweater. Then we came home and that night we went out to eat. Our original plan was to go bowling after we ate, but they were all too big of babies to stay out that late. Then on Sunday we went out for breakfast and then they had to leave. It was fun, but I was ready to come back to school. Last night I went to Wisconsin Dells for the first meeting for Power Volleyball (that’s the league I’m in) meeting. It was ok. I’m really nervous because we start practices on this Sunday. I saw some of my teammates, but I didn’t really talk to any of them. I found out that I have a tournament at Viterbo, 2 at Whitewater, and in a lot in Wisconsin Dells. I have major butterflies.

8 comments:

(akw)Stretch said...

You will do really good in the tournament. You are really good at volleyball. Just remember to have fun.

Tamra Jennell said...

I have faith in you.

Tesha D. said...

Haylee you are awesome at volleyball! I'm pretty sure you will do fine. You always do! Your going to be better then all the other girls on your team. Ha ha ha ha!

MHanson said...

I'm sure once you start playing, your butterflies will go away. I remember way back when I used to play basketball in school, I would get extremely nervous right before games, but as soon as the game started it went away immediately.

Ali(solation) said...

Yeah, just show the girls there that you really mean business when you play, and you will feel good about yourself. As everyone else said I have faith in you. Though I bet you probably think we are all just trying to make you feel better. We well I am not I really do think you are an excellent v-ball player.

John_B. said...

I had a rather extensive weekend too (i had two thanksgivings too, and ate both of the hosts out of house and home). Sounds like it was fun.

Unknown said...

You are going to do just fine. It's normal to have butterflies before you do something you've never done before. They will go away quickly once you get to know everyone on the team.

When my family gets together it's a whole lot of fun, but still, we can get on each other's nerves. It's odd, no matter how old you get, when you get together with family it's like your young again and all those little things that bugged you then, bug you again.

Let me know how volleyball goes. Have a good week.

EoLhC said...

Hey Haylee. Sounds like you had so much fun with your sisters. :) I know you'll do wonderful with volleyball- you always do. Don't worry Tesha and I will be there cheering for you!
Love, Chloe