Friday, January 12, 2007

Hey everyone,
I know I haven't posted for awhile, but I've just been busy. Lots of work to finish up. Ahh boring work to.

On saturday I am going to Madison with my sister Hillary and we are going to stay with my other sister Hannah. Then on Sunday I can just go straight to my tournament. It is my first tournament with my team and I am really excited, but of course a little nervous. Some of my teamates are going to glitter and apparently everyone is going to put it on their eyes. I don't know about that when we're sweating and stuff, but oh well.

I am really excited for the 25TH to roll around because my sister Holly and Justin (my brother) are driving all the way back from Honduras and that is when they get back. They were supposed to leave on the 11Th, but they decided to wait until Saturday because Holly's work colleagues are throwing a going away party for her, so now I have to wait even longer to see them. YAYY. Well I have to go.
Haylee

3 comments:

EoLhC said...

Whoohoo! Good luck with your tourney! Tesha and I will try our hardest to come. We'll beg and plead but no promises yet. We'll come see at least one tourney.
I hope Justin and Holly have a great trip! I'm glad they're coming back but then you get your phone taken away :(
Well, talk with you soon,
Love, Chloe

Tesha D. said...

I know its a little late to be commenting, but oh well. I really hope I will be able to come to one of your games! Once softball is over we probably will thats if we can get a ride of course.

Tesha D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.