Monday, January 22, 2007

Hey people,
I haven't really done a lot since I last posted. I had a volleyball tournament and we did really well we got second. Our final record was 5-2 and almost all the other teams are older than we are. Plus I really like my teammates. Don't worry Tesha I was kidding when I said that I talked to them more than you. You and Chlo are still my number 1. We also had an extra 2 cats at our house. They are really cute and sweet. One is my sister Holly's. We had him at our house because one of her friends were visiting her in Honduras and they live in Minneapolis so they ended up bringing him back. Then we had some family friends who were going there and so they said they would bring him back for us. He is really really cute. He is part siamese and so he is dark gray with white on his chest and feet. His white makes him look like he is wearing a tuxedo. The other cat is one we got for my uncle's (the uncle who died) girlfriend. She wanted a cat and this one my mom got for her is the sweetest cat you'll ever find. She always wants to cuddle and loves riding on my shoulder. She is adorable. We took her to the lady's house on Sunday on my way to practice.

On Friday night I got to go to Chloe's house with Tesha to work on our creature project. We actually got a lot done on it. Of course we had fun too though. Then on Saturday morning when I got home got to chase 3 of our horses who decided to sneak through the gate. So I wasn't very happy with them. But it wasn't that bad. They just decided to run a couple laps around our hay field so they were probably more tired than me. Well that's all for now.
Haylee

6 comments:

Mack D said...

That is good. Then I guess next year you should be pretty competitive. We have one cat. (all the others died)
Yeah I'm sure you guys really got a lot done.
How many horses do you have?

See ya

Tesha D. said...

Hello Squirrel,

I’m finally the first one to comment to your most instead of Chloe. Wait, why am I commenting you’re not my friend anymore. Seems like your little friends from the Dells are though. Just kidding. I don’t care. Well, maybe a little, but I’m happy that you were able to make friends with them. I can’t wait until I get to see you play at one of your tournaments!

I’m happy that you were finally able to come over to Chloe’s house. I’ve been to Chloe’s every weekend. I’m getting sick of her then I come her and have to see her again. AHH….. She never leaves. Just kidding. It was fun with you over and watching She’s the Man over and over. I wish we could’ve watched Silent Hill though. Well, I’ll be seeing you in a little bit. BUH BYE! J

Your best friend…………………………………………….Tesha!

Tesha D. said...

Wait mack commented first. Arg.... I'm not the first one. Thanks a lot Mack.

EoLhC said...

I'm Haylee's number one just because I don't comment first doesn't mean anything.
For your information Tesha... I don't want you coming over to my house anymore. I hate your guts! Just playing... but I'm not playing when I say I don't want you coming to my house anymore. Gosh get your own life. :)
Great job on your tourney Haylerz! I was cheering for you all the way!
Love you tons!!!
Chloe

Unknown said...

I haven't posted in a long while either. Somehow, time just seems to get away from me. One day it's Monday and before I'm even aware of it, it's Friday.

I'm not much of a cat person myself though I had one for about 18 years. Actually, it was my daughter's cat. When she went to college she couldn't take it along and so it was bequeathed to me. She wasn't a bad cat. A bit haughty and snobbish, but then most cats are. She had this annoying habit of following me around the house. Everywhere. I didn't find it endearing, just annoying. Maybe because I'm a dog person. Go figure.

You're lucky to have such good friends in your life. From what I see, you do enjoy each other's company. Alot. That makes me smile.

HJK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.